- 4 medium peaches, peeled and pitted
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges and seeded
- 1/2 sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients; pulse until coarsely chopped. Add chilies, vinegar, lime juice and pepper; pulse just until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl; chill until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fresh Peach Salsa
Sort By :
Tasted good and disappeared fast, but the salsa was not as sweet as I'd expected-- more tart. The vinegar overpowered the peaches.
I made this salsa in about 15 minutes and it was the hit of the 4th of July party. Everyone thought it was so good and light! I loved it! Highly recommend it!
This is very good, although for a little more texture, I would have diced and set aside 1 of the peaches, a quarter of the onion and half a tomato and set aside to add at the end to the food processor batch. Otherwise it ends up similar to a peach gazpacho!
This is the absolute best Salsa Recipe!! I've made it for several people and I've yet to find someone who doesn't like it!
I was at my beach house and had a blender, so I made soup! It is delicious with a dollop of plain yoghurt or sour cream on top!