Scooped up on a chip or in a taco, peach salsa makes everything taste like summer. It's also great served with chicken or fish, and since it comes together in a food processor, it really takes almost no time to make. —Shawna Laufer, Ft. Myers, Florida
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and pitted
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges and seeded
- 1/2 sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients; pulse until coarsely chopped. Add chilies, vinegar, lime juice and pepper; pulse just until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl; chill until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Fresh Peach Salsa in Healthy Cooking June/July 2009, p33
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fresh Peach Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review