- 4 medium peaches, peeled and pitted
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges and seeded
- 1/2 sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients; pulse until coarsely chopped. Add chilies, vinegar, lime juice and pepper; pulse just until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl; chill until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fresh Peach Salsa
"Tasted good and disappeared fast, but the salsa was not as sweet as I'd expected-- more tart. The vinegar overpowered the peaches."
"I made this salsa in about 15 minutes and it was the hit of the 4th of July party. Everyone thought it was so good and light! I loved it! Highly recommend it!"
"This is very good, although for a little more texture, I would have diced and set aside 1 of the peaches, a quarter of the onion and half a tomato and set aside to add at the end to the food processor batch. Otherwise it ends up similar to a peach gazpacho!"
"This is the absolute best Salsa Recipe!! I've made it for several people and I've yet to find someone who doesn't like it!"
"I was at my beach house and had a blender, so I made soup! It is delicious with a dollop of plain yoghurt or sour cream on top!"
"Very easy to make! I love salsa and this is a different kind of salsa! It is also something else to do with peaches besides filling a pie!"
"I was told this was the more refreshing salsa, ever! I didnt have the cans of chiles so I added one jalepeno with most of the ribs and seeds removed."
"Made a pork tenderloin. Rub your favorite dry season rub on all sides of a pork tenderloin. Be sure to get the ends. I use the McCormick lemon rub. In a heavy oven proof dutch oven pot brown the tenderloin. Do the ends first so you can hold the roast for the ends to brown. Then sear all the sides. This makes a crust on the roast and keeps the juices in the roast as it bakes. After browning place the lid on the pot and place in a 350 oven and cook until desired temperature is meet. Remember it will continue to cook for at least 10 min. so you don't want to cook it to at least 5 degrees below what you want when you take it out.Let rest before slicing to let the juices stay in the roast when you slice it. Serve with Coconut Rice and this salsa."