- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onion until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the Worcestershire sauce, honey and mustard to the skillet; stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil. Return chops to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Flavorful Pork Chops
"It's pretty quick and easy to get these pork chops cooking on the stove. For some reason my pork chops were a little on the tough side. Maybe I should have let them cook a little longer."
"Very good...a little salty for my taste with all the Worcestershire sauce, so next time I might skip salting the pork chops before browning. Easy dish with ingredients on hand!"
"Fantastic! My family was so sad when this dish was all gone! :)"
"HOME RUN to echo the guy on my left. Very flavorful."
"The name says it all. These were really good and very tender. I doubled the sauce part and served with potatoes also. I loved it."
"I served these with mashed potatoes and peas. A definite repeater. My family loved them!"