Flaky Italian Biscuits Recipe
Keeping the biscuit mix on hand makes it easy to stir up a batch of these tender Italian biscuits. Spread them with butter…or omit the Italian seasoning and serve them with honey. —Tami Christman, Soda Springs, Idaho
- 2 cups Biscuit Baking Mix
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- In a small bowl, mix biscuit baking mix and Italian seasoning; stir in cream just until moistened. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 10 times. Pat or roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 biscuits.
Originally published as Flaky Italian Biscuits in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p55
Reviews for Flaky Italian Biscuits(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review