- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 banana pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Light
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Sliced avocado, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, onion and banana pepper. In another small bowl, whisk the Miracle Whip, vinegar, mustard and pepper. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Chill until serving.
- Sprinkle shrimp with taco seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet, saute shrimp in oil for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Place shrimp on tortillas; top with cheese, coleslaw and avocado if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Feta Shrimp Tacos
Sort By :
"Love, love, love this recipe! Have mde several times and have substituted fish for the shrimp for variety. This one is a real winner!"
"Red slaw blend added a very unique flavor and texture combination. Am now making it to add to coldcuts sandwiches, adding a touch of horseradish sauce. Used low carb, high fiber tortillas for this recipe."
"yummy-easy & quick used low carb tortillas and cole slaw instead of the red cabbage!"