This easy, quick-to-fix recipe has long been a staple at my house because it tastes so good.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 small head cabbage, coarsely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- Salt to taste, optional
- Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until crisp-tender. Add sausage; cook and stir until browned. Add the cabbage, broth, salt if desired and pepper. Cover and cook 10-12 minutes or until cabbage is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Kielbasa Cabbage Skillet in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p183
Reviews for Fast Kielbasa Cabbage Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review