- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Split Rope Sausage or Polish sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 small head cabbage, coarsely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- Salt to taste, optional
- Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until crisp-tender. Add sausage; cook and stir until browned. Add the cabbage, broth, salt if desired and pepper. Cover and cook 10-12 minutes or until cabbage is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Fast Kielbasa Cabbage Skillet
Sort By :
"Quick and easy!"
"This is DELICIOUS! I had to use Napa cabbage and it was wonderful. I was looking for a diabetic friendly recipe and was plesantly surprised at how flavorful it is."
"Awesome flavors and LOW CALORIE if you use chicken sausage."
"I made this recipe in no time flat. healthy and good."
"I made this recipe in no time flat. Healthy and tastey."