- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetable blend of your choice
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, vegetables, beans, broth, taco seasoning and garlic; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Garnish with cheese if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings (2-3/4 quarts).
Reviews for Easy Vegetable Soup
Sort By :
This is an awesome recipe, quick,easy, and very tasty. Found frozen Mexican vegetables which were perfect. Makes a lot and great for families.
The base for this recipe is awesome. Didnt care for frozen veggies in the first batch so hence the four stars. For second batch, used canned veggies, used more taco seasoning (because I like the heat), and simmered for two hours. Was pretty amazing with these changes unless you dont mind frozen veggies. Cant beat the flavor for the simplicity.
This soup is quick and easy with just enough zing.
My family LOVES this soup. The taco season I chose was a little bitty but even through they don't do spicy, they still loved this!
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Soup Recipes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Soup >
- Mexican Soups >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Soup Recipes >
- Soup Recipes >