- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2-1/4 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3-qt. saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Reviews for Easy Seafood Bisque
"Very good! Thank you for sharing. If you and your husband don't like someone's recipie it's very simple for you. Don't prepare it again. You don't have to return to publicly announce you didnt like it as it "wasn't special". I didn't read anywhere alluding to it being special."
"This was really good, my husband loved it. Will make again."
"Loved it! A little salty but delicious and healthy, a nice low calorie meal. Will definitely make again!"
"Neither my husband nor I cared a lot for this. It had a mild flavor that neither of us thought was anything special. I won't be making it again."
"Who would think that a recipe that's this quick and easy would be so rich tasting. I'll definitely make this again, and next time I'll chop my imitation crab meat much more finely."
"I am not a big fan of seafood but my husband thought this was pretty good and it was so easy to make."
"This was so easy and quick to prepare and was delicious, which is a home run in my book! I added a little Old Bay Seasoning to it as well for a little extra flavor."
"This was a quick and easy recipe. I used skim milk because that's what we always have in the house and it was still good with a nice creamy consistency."