- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2-1/4 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3-qt. saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Reviews for Easy Seafood Bisque
Sort By :
This was really good, my husband loved it. Will make again.
Loved it! A little salty but delicious and healthy, a nice low calorie meal. Will definitely make again!
Neither my husband nor I cared a lot for this. It had a mild flavor that neither of us thought was anything special. I won't be making it again.
Who would think that a recipe that's this quick and easy would be so rich tasting. I'll definitely make this again, and next time I'll chop my imitation crab meat much more finely.
I am not a big fan of seafood but my husband thought this was pretty good and it was so easy to make.