My husband's cousin introduced us to this recipe. Every time I bring it to a party, everyone wants the recipe. It's so easy to prepare. —Stephanie Marchese
Recommended: 25 Make-Ahead Appetizer Recipes
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-1/2 teaspoons capers
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large serving bowl, combine the shrimp, onion and capers. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, salt and celery seed.
- Pour over shrimp mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Shrimp in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p29
Reviews forEasy Marinated Shrimp
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2011
"It sure tastes great!"