"This recipe was given to me by a friend many years ago while we were attending a weight-loss class," writes Gale Spross from Wills Point, Texas. "I always feel guilt-free when I eat this tight and fluffy strawberry pie...and my family loves it."
- 1 package (.3 ounces) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1-1/4 cps cold water
- 1 cup frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 2-1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. Fold in the whipped topping and 2 cups of strawberries. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Garnish with the remaining strawberries. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Chiffon Pie in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p16
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Chiffon Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review