Easy Beef Taco Skillet Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) taco sauce
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Hot pepper sauce, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the corn, tortillas, taco sauce and 1 cup cheese; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve with pepper sauce if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Easy Beef Taco Skillet(9)
Sort By :
I would add red & green peppers and maybe some salsa.
Missing something...or lots of somethings.
We love it! My sister makes this about once every couple weeks, her two young kids gobble it up! I just made it for my family and used a smaller can of corn and added black beans (who couldn't use some extra fiber). It's yummy!
So simple, yet so delicious! Might try it with tortilla chips or Cool Ranch Doritos instead of the tortilla shells next time!
Everyone in my family loved this recipe! I added 1/2 a packet of taco seasoning after draining the ground beef.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >