Dreamy Creamy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 24 Nutter Butter cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Chocolate curls
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth; stir in pudding. Set aside.
- Gently spread ice cream topping into crust. In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold 1-1/2 cups into pudding mixture; pour into crust. Spread remaining whipped cream over top; garnish with chocolate curls. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Dreamy Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
Sort By :
"Great recipe...i just used the chocolate syrup to decorate the top instead of chocolate curls..i also pressed the crust into a deep dish corning ware baking dish and it worked just as well"
"This pie was fantastic. I opted to put the filling into a chocolate graham cracker crust, it was wonderful."
"This is INCREDIBLE!!! Everyone at my party loved it. Instead of fussing around with the chocolate curls, I bought the mini chocolate chips and sprinkled them on top. Next time I'm going to try to save a little time by substituting Cool Whip for the whipped cream from scratch."
"It's fabulous...and personally, I save up all my calories and WW points just so I can enjoy a slice. Yes, it's that good :)"
"One slice is a days calorie count. Weight watchers 19 points"