- 24 Nutter Butter cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Chocolate curls
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth; stir in pudding. Set aside.
- Gently spread ice cream topping into crust. In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold 1-1/2 cups into pudding mixture; pour into crust. Spread remaining whipped cream over top; garnish with chocolate curls. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Dreamy Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
Sort By :
"Yum! I love all things peanut butter and this is no exception. Cool-Whip can be used as a time saver and I have also put this in a chocolate cookie crust. Great pie!"
"This lives up to its name-- dreamy! No wonder it is a contest winning pie. It is the kind of dessert you will want to prepare to impress family and friends. Very rich so pieces can be cut small. Beatufil and impressive. As a volunteer food editor with Taste of Home I appriciate desserts that deliver the "wow" factor!"
"might try sugar free pudding, skim milk, light butter,light cream cheese, do they have low fat sw. con. milk, a low sugar or f.f. topping, what about using cool whip (they have sugar free or f.f. or light),2T.SUGAR can be avoided, do not need the ch. curls"
"There are so many P-Nut Butter pie recipes out there that all seem to taste wonderful. This is no exception but at 745 calories /- how much whip cream you use, or what size slice--I cannot justify serving it or eating them anymore. They all are caloric nightmares, this one is not the exception. What would truly by a "gift" to many of us would be a Lower Saturated fat, Lower Cholesterol, Lower Carb and Lower Sodium version of this pie that tastes good. If anybody has lower-cal version to post I would appreciate it so much. Perhaps I will get busy and experiment until I come up with one I can post."
"This is a super easy, super smooth pie that tastes great. Most requested pie in my home."