- 24 Nutter Butter cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Chocolate curls
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth; stir in pudding. Set aside.
- Gently spread ice cream topping into crust. In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold 1-1/2 cups into pudding mixture; pour into crust. Spread remaining whipped cream over top; garnish with chocolate curls. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Dreamy Creamy Peanut Butter Pie(6)
Sort By :
Great recipe...i just used the chocolate syrup to decorate the top instead of chocolate curls..i also pressed the crust into a deep dish corning ware baking dish and it worked just as well
This pie was fantastic. I opted to put the filling into a chocolate graham cracker crust, it was wonderful.
This is INCREDIBLE!!! Everyone at my party loved it. Instead of fussing around with the chocolate curls, I bought the mini chocolate chips and sprinkled them on top. Next time I'm going to try to save a little time by substituting Cool Whip for the whipped cream from scratch.
It's fabulous...and personally, I save up all my calories and WW points just so I can enjoy a slice. Yes, it's that good :)
One slice is a days calorie count. Weight watchers 19 points
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Homemade Pie Crust >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Pie >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >