- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated red potato wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potato wedges; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; sprinkle with cheese and dill. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Dill Potato Wedges(3)
Sort By :
These were pretty good. I used regular potatoes, not the pre-cut refrigerated ones. They ended up a little messy. It was hard to keep them from mushing and crumbling while I was cooking them. The flavor was delicious though.
We used real potatoes not refrigerated potatoes and I think that reds or whites might have been better than just plain regular potatoes. They did taste great thought with the Parmesan cheese and Dill.
These were pretty good but a little bland for my taste... Would have been better if I'd had fresh dill - dried dill just doesn't cut it... I'd suggest adding some garlic for extra flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >