Microwave Potato Wedges
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 unpeeled medium baking potato
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine the first four ingredients on a microwave-safe plate. Cut potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Coat wedges in the seasoning mixture; arrange on the same plate. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 minutes or until tender, turning wedges once. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 181 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 6, 2015
Easy to prepare, but I think they would have been better with butter instead of the oil.
Dec 19, 2014
Delicious easy, quick to prepare side dish!
Nov 8, 2014
quick ans surprisingly easy
Jan 30, 2012
This was quick and easy and tasty. I cooked mine for a little over 7 minutes and they were more than done enough.