If you're craving fried chicken, this dish will hit the spot! A crisp and flavorful coating makes this easy entree feel special and indulgent. Jacqui Correa - Landing, New Jersey
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat margarine
- Place the first six ingredients in a shallow bowl. Brush chicken with mustard; roll in crumb mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil and margarine over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dijon-Crusted Chicken Breasts in Healthy Cooking October/November 2008, p16
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Dijon-Crusted Chicken Breasts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review