Sweet potatoes roasted with curry and smoked paprika delight everybody at our table. The mango chutney makes a tangy dip. —Simi Jois, Streamwood, Illinois
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Minced fresh cilantro
- Mango chutney, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Mix oil and seasonings; drizzle over sweet potatoes and toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Roast 15-20 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Sprinkle with cilantro. If desired, serve with chutney. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Curried Sweet Potato Wedges in Taste of Home February/March 2016, p33
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Curried Sweet Potato Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2016
"LOVE these! My family isn't big fans of curry but I am - they loved it on the sweet potatoes. I liked the cilantro too!"
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2016
"Doubled up on the curry powder...excellent."