- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, paprika, salt and pepper. Brush potatoes with butter; roll in crumb mixture until coated.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Potato Halves
"If you're in a hurry or worried about time, partially cook your potato halves in the microwave. That will give you a head start."
"we love potatoes at my home and this one is a keeper. it is easy to make and can be popped in the oven while dinner is being finished.i like that fact that it is an easy quick and yummy side side to any meal."
"My large potatoes must have been too large, because they took almost 2 hours to bake. Next time I will raise oven temp to 375 or 400. I might also skip the Italian seasoning and use some Parmesan instead. Not a bad recipe, but needs some adjusting. Very easy!"