- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups cheese and garlic croutons
- Place broccoli and water in a microwave-safe 2-qt. dish. Cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Stir in the soup, cheeses and milk. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Sprinkle with croutons. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Crouton-Topped Broccoli
"Very good and super cheesy. I adapted it to make it in the oven and used fresh broccoli (1 bunch). Next time I'll use about 1.5 bunches as there was a lot of cheese sauce. Once it was assembled, I baked it about 15 minutes, then added some cheese on top and then the croutons. I baked an additional 5 minutes. It gave it a nice crispy top."
"We thought this was great!! The only thing I might change is to crunch the croutons up a bit next time. Very good - thanks!!"