Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place bread in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over bread and toss to coat.
- Place in a single layer in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/3 cup: 110 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 336mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 29, 2015
So good!! I used gluten free bread and left out the lemon pepper seasoning. We make these a lot!
Oct 30, 2014
I used 3 different kinds of stale bread i had on hand turned out great will do again
Jan 6, 2014
Good, but I had a much better batch using stale bread. Did not need more than 15 minutes to bake; next time I will probably take it out earlier than that.
May 10, 2012
very good. less garlic salt next time. or use garlic powder.
Feb 15, 2011
My kids love it!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.