Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place bread in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over bread and toss to coat.
- Place in a single layer in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/3 cup: 110 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 336mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 29, 2015
So good!! I used gluten free bread and left out the lemon pepper seasoning. We make these a lot!
Oct 30, 2014
I used 3 different kinds of stale bread i had on hand turned out great will do again
Jan 6, 2014
Good, but I had a much better batch using stale bread. Did not need more than 15 minutes to bake; next time I will probably take it out earlier than that.
May 10, 2012
very good. less garlic salt next time. or use garlic powder.
Feb 15, 2011
My kids love it!!!