- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 2 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, halved
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a food processor, process garlic until minced. Add the cream cheese, red peppers, onions, lemon juice and cumin; cover and process until smooth. Spoon into pepper halves. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Red Pepper Dip in Country Woman July/August 1998, p36
Reviews for Creamy Red Pepper Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review