- 1-1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 pints coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Additional Oreo cookies, optional
- Combine 1-1/4 cups crushed cookies and butter. Press onto bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. In a large bowl, combine ice cream, marshmallows, chocolate chips and remaining crushed cookies. Spoon into crust. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping over pie. Drizzle with caramel and hot fudge toppings. Freeze, covered, overnight. May be frozen up to 2 months. Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before cutting. If desired, serve with additional cookies. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Coffee Pie
"I made this for a company cookoff and was a huge hit. Extremely simple and incredibley good. Will be making again soon."
"very,very good and super easy to put together. i cheated and bought a choc. crust. even my picky grandaughter and her mom loved it. this goes in my keep file. it is pretty enough for company dessert : )"