It’s easy to stir mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips and crushed sandwich cookies into coffee ice cream to create this irresistible frozen dessert. —Cherron Nagel, Columbus, Ohio
Recommended: Homemade Coffee Shop Drinks
- 1-1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 pints coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Additional Oreo cookies, optional
- Combine 1-1/4 cups crushed cookies and butter. Press onto bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. In a large bowl, combine ice cream, marshmallows, chocolate chips and remaining crushed cookies. Spoon into crust. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping over pie. Drizzle with caramel and hot fudge toppings. Freeze, covered, overnight. May be frozen up to 2 months. Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before cutting. If desired, serve with additional cookies. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Coffee Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p25
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Coffee Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2012
"I made this for a company cookoff and was a huge hit. Extremely simple and incredibley good. Will be making again soon."