This creamy dip is a favorite of Mary Spencer's and her family in Waukesha, Wisconsin. "My sister, Teresa, got this recipe from a friend and she passed it along," Mary notes. "It's loaded with cheese, artichokes and just the right amount of jalapenos for a crowd-pleasing flavor.”
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 11 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Artichoke Dip in Light & Tasty
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Creamy Artichoke Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review