- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons fat-free Miracle Whip, divided
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, apple, 1/4 cup Miracle Whip, cranberries, feta cheese, rosemary and pepper. Spread remaining Miracle Whip over tortillas. Top with chicken mixture and spinach. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Chicken Wraps
Sort By :
"My husband and I loved this recipe! It was easy to prepare, light, and flavorful! We used whole wheat pitas instead of wraps, just as a personal preference."
"Delicious! I made these on whole wheat bread instead of wraps."
"Extremely tasty and easy to make. A keeper!"
"This is a good light lunch option."
"Fabulous flavor - added sliced green onion and used olive oil Hellmans...fresh rosemary is a must!"