- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, using 1-1/2 cups water.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, broccoli and soup; transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with stuffing; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Broccoli Chicken Casserole
Sort By :
Pretty good - it was a fast fix at least! I still like chicken divan better, although more soup and cheese might really make the difference.
This was pretty good. I did take the advise of previous reviewers and added 2 cans of soup. My children enjoyed it.
My son said it was pretty good. That means he liked it and cook it again. Added more cheese.
Simply Amazing! The best recipe Ive found!
I thought it was a bit bland and didn't have a lot of favor. Also thought it was dry, if I make it again I would maybe add some chicken broth or 2 cans of the soup.