- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, using 1-1/2 cups water.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, broccoli and soup; transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with stuffing; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Broccoli Chicken Casserole
Sort By :
"This was so easy to make and really delicious! My super picky daughter wouldn't eat it, but the rest of us liked it a lot!"
"Not only is it a great way to use leftover turkey, it's also a great way to get rid of extra Thanksgiving stuffing. Our turkey supply gave out before our stuffing and this recipe was easy to substitute into. We also used cream of mushroom soup as the broccoli cheddar wasn't available. Still tasted fine."
"Delish!! I made just as the recipe states :)"
"I usually add 1/4 cup each of finely diced celery and onion to this. Also 1/2 cup extra shredded cheese to the mixture along with a couple of tbs of white wine. You can substitute peas and or carrots for the broccoli. The portion size is way off though. If not fixing a large salad to go along with it then then the recipe makes enough for the 2 of us and we are satisfied with the nice large portion size."
"This sounds like a great way to get rid of leftover turkey, can't wait."