Contest-Winning Broccoli Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, using 1-1/2 cups water.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, broccoli and soup; transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with stuffing; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Broccoli Chicken Casserole(61)
Sort By :
This was pretty good. I did take the advise of previous reviewers and added 2 cans of soup. My children enjoyed it.
My son said it was pretty good. That means he liked it and cook it again. Added more cheese.
Simply Amazing! The best recipe Ive found!
I thought it was a bit bland and didn't have a lot of favor. Also thought it was dry, if I make it again I would maybe add some chicken broth or 2 cans of the soup.
So easy and so delicious! I used fresh broccoli that I cooked ahead of time. Made half the recipe and it was enough to serve 4 people generously. Will definitely fix again.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Broccoli Casserole >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Broccoli Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >