- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, using 1-1/2 cups water.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, broccoli and soup; transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with stuffing; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Broccoli Chicken Casserole
Sort By :
"Delish!! I made just as the recipe states :)"
"I usually add 1/4 cup each of finely diced celery and onion to this. Also 1/2 cup extra shredded cheese to the mixture along with a couple of tbs of white wine. You can substitute peas and or carrots for the broccoli. The portion size is way off though. If not fixing a large salad to go along with it then then the recipe makes enough for the 2 of us and we are satisfied with the nice large portion size."
"This sounds like a great way to get rid of leftover turkey, can't wait."
"This is a great recipe but after reading the reviews, I added some diced onions, 1 cup of sour cream, pepper and made the stuffing with chicken broth instead of water. I also added a little more broccoli than the recipe called for but the basic recipe is very good. I'm glad to have read the previous reviews and I did think the basic recipe was slightly bland."
"This is a great meal for a busy person. I used cream of celery soup because I did not have broccoli cheese on hand, but it was still very tasty."