- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, using 1-1/2 cups water.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, broccoli and soup; transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with stuffing; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Broccoli Chicken Casserole
Sort By :
"Very good, easy and fast to put together."
"Amazing! I cooked the chicken with some salt, pepper and garlic powder. I also put in more pepper in the broccoli mixture with half an onion. Really easy to make!"
"Way too salty! Will try it again, but will make my own stuffing. I also added more broccoli."
"Loved it as written, but have tweaked it a bit since: I double the recipe, except -I half cook a bag of steamer broccoli (three cups) (easy prep and more veggies), I only use one box of stuffing (less carbs, but the same amount of flavor), I use the 98% fat free soup, and I wing the amount of cheddar cheese."
"Delish! Love this recipe but it barely made enough for the 3 of us. Will double it next time!"