- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place on a lightly greased 14-in. pizza pan with points toward the center. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of pan, forming a crust; seal perforations. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and mustard; spread over crust. Sprinkle with lettuce, bacon, tomato, onions and cheese. Yield: 6-8 slices.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Contest-Winning BLT Pizza
"Fantastic! I make it for potlucks n large gatherings n everyone always ask for the recipe. Instead if using a pizza pan I use a jelly roll pan or half sheet cake pan n cut in small squares."
"Fairly simple to prepare and delicious to eat. This is one of my daughter's favorite recipes."
"A simple, refreshing idea for pizza"
"Ok, this was probably the worst recipe I have ever made. The one cup of mayonnaise was way to much. I didn't even use a 1/4 cup of the mayonnaise mixture and we were still scraping it off. I will not make this again. We threw the rest of it out. :("
"Very good- I baked in a 9x13 pan and cut into squares rather than a pizza dish. Would definitely make this again."
"Great as an app...wouldn't change a thing"
"went over wonderfull, had to give the recipe out and now i am requested to take it to a party today. yummy"
"This was such a hit. People were sad when they went for more and it was all gone. I loved that it was a cold dish too. And instead of wedges I cut it into squares."
"Bringing it to a 4th of July party, I'll post back with the results."
"Made this for New Year's Eve and it was a hit! Nice change from the typical veggie pizza appetizer."