BLT Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 to 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Place salad greens in a large bowl. Sprinkle with tomatoes, chicken and bacon; garnish with eggs. Drizzle with dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 281 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 324mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.
Aug 14, 2017
My husband and I love this dinner salad. I make it at least once a month. I use a rotisserie chicken from the market instead of the chicken breast.
May 16, 2017
This was very good. We love salads. The only change I made was not putting bacon in this. We are not bacon eaters. I would make this again. Thanks for the recipe.
Oct 13, 2016
Delicious! We used prepared chicken salad and added BBQ sauce to the mix, topped with avocado and it was a hit. The best salad for salad week yet!!
Jun 22, 2015
Delicious! The only substitutes I made were turkey instead of chicken, and whole grape tomatoes for chopped tomatoes.
Apr 6, 2014
This was fabulous! The whole family raved about it. We added avocado and shredded cheese. My daughter did not like the dressing but she was fine with table dressing.
Jun 16, 2011
Great salad! We made it with grilled chicken that had a spicy chicken rub on it. I added green onions to the salad and my husband added shredded cheddar cheese to his salad. Both were delicious additions. I loved this dressing and my kids have used it for a chicken nugget dipping sauce as well. This recipe will be a staple in our house this summer. Yummy!!!!
Sep 3, 2010
Delicious and easy to prepare. Dressing was a great switch from the norm.
Mar 20, 2010
This was a quick and easy recipe that eventhe kids enjoy.
Jul 27, 2009
This was delicious! I marinated chicken in herb & garlic before grilling and used pepper bacon. The eggs were a surprisingly good flavor blend.