- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place on a lightly greased 14-in. pizza pan with points toward the center. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of pan, forming a crust; seal perforations. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and mustard; spread over crust. Sprinkle with lettuce, bacon, tomato, onions and cheese. Yield: 6-8 slices.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Contest-Winning BLT Pizza
Sort By :
Fantastic! I make it for potlucks n large gatherings n everyone always ask for the recipe. Instead if using a pizza pan I use a jelly roll pan or half sheet cake pan n cut in small squares.
Fairly simple to prepare and delicious to eat. This is one of my daughter's favorite recipes.
A simple, refreshing idea for pizza
Ok, this was probably the worst recipe I have ever made. The one cup of mayonnaise was way to much. I didn't even use a 1/4 cup of the mayonnaise mixture and we were still scraping it off. I will not make this again. We threw the rest of it out. :(
Very good- I baked in a 9x13 pan and cut into squares rather than a pizza dish. Would definitely make this again.