- 4 cups whole milk
- 1-1/3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- WHIPPED CREAM:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Additional baking cocoa
- In a large saucepan, combine first five ingredients over medium heat to just simmering (do not boil), stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add maple syrup and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Serve with coffee milk. Dust with additional cocoa. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Comforting Coffee Milk in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p79
Reviews for Comforting Coffee Milk
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review