Creamy Irish Coffee
My maternal grandma seldom drank more than a glass of champagne at Christmas, but she couldn't resist my Creamy Irish Coffee. —Rebecca Little, Park Ridge, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 4 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- Divide coffee and liqueur among 4 mugs; stir. If desired, top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup (calculated without toppings) : 118 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Bailey's Irish Coffee in Taste of Home February/March 2013