- 3-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Grated chocolate and additional chocolate syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Place grated chocolate and additional chocolate syrup in separate shallow bowls. Hold each glass upside down and dip rim in chocolate syrup, then dip in grated chocolate. Pour drink mixture into prepared glasses. Serve immediately.
1/2 cup: 218 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.