Coconut Acorn Squash Recipe
- 2 small acorn squash
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut each squash in half; remove and discard seeds. Place squash in a microwave-safe dish, cut side down. Microwave, covered, on high for 10-12 minutes or until tender.
- Turn squash cut side up. Mix chutney, coconut and melted butter; spoon into centers of squash. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Microwave, covered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Coconut Acorn Squash(6)
Sort By :
This is sooo good! My family loved it and will make a repeat performance at next year's Thanksgiving dinner. Even those who might not like squash may like this. Didn't even need to add sugar.
What a brilliant fast fix! Love the tropical flavor from coconut & chutney.
Yum, I loved this dish and so did my husband! And it was so easy to make!
I made this recipe with some acorn squash that I had cooked ahead of time and had taken out of the shell. I put the squash into small casseroles, made an indentation in the center, and added the filling. This is a fantastic recipe....very tasty. I will make this again.
I'm just learning to like squash, but this was amazingly delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Fat Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Side Dish Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Squash Recipes >