- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in milk. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 45-50 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Top with whipped cream if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Pumpkin Pie
Sort By :
"This is absolutely delicious"
"Just from the look at the nutritional values, the carbs are 61.... that is carbs for an entire meal.I'll have to save up carbs for this"
"Everyone loved the taste of this pie, it wasn't overly spiced like some of the others I have made. I made this for Thanksgiving and at first it was hard to get family to try but once they did, they really enjoyed it."
"This tasted great and was simple to make! Very flavorful! I made it the day before and let it chill and firm. Perfect!"
"Great pie! Easy to make and just delicious! I made mine with fresh pumpkin and it got really amazing! Thanks for sharing!"