Cinnamon Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in milk. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 45-50 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Top with whipped cream if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Pumpkin Pie(19)
Sort By :
i made this and after that day in the fridge it was awesome. it just needs to firm up before you eat it. so make sure you put in the fridge first then puts lost of whipped cream on top yum! :)
Very sweet, I might try a different recipe and come back to this
This was a very simple and easy recipe. The kids loved to help make this pie and they just gobbled it all up!
This is a great classic pumpkin pie recipe!
Readers may like to use fresh and tastier homemade pumpkin puree in place of the processed stuff: http://cookingripe.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/homemade-pumpkin-puree/
My new favorite pumpkin pie recipe. If you're not a fan of pumpkin pie because they're too overly "spicey", so to speak, then this is ideal for you. Some versions of pumpkin pies are so doctored up with nutmeg, cloves, allspice and the like that you truly lose the good pumpkin flavor. This, however, is perfectly flavored.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >