- 4 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces; shape into balls. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Roll each ball in cinnamon-sugar. Arrange evenly in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar.
- Combine butter and brown sugar; pour over the top. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting bread onto a serving platter. Yield: 1 loaf.
Reviews for Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Sort By :
"I also used homemade buttermilk biscuits in this recipe. The monkey bread turned out perfectly, pulled apart beautifully, and the butter and brown sugar created a great caramel crust on the soft cinnamon sugar bread."
"Delicious, can't wait to make with my grandchildren next time they are here!"
"Delicious! I like to microwave a container of cream cheese frosting to drizzle over the rolls when they come out of the oven."
"I was searching for a monkey bread recipe that didn't use a packaged pudding mix and I found this. The cinnamon and sugar mixture along with the butter and brown sugar give it a great flavor. I used a homemade buttermilk bread recipe instead of the refrigerated buttermilk biscuits."
"Delicious and simple!"