Cinnamon Monkey Bread Recipe
- 4 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces; shape into balls. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Roll each ball in cinnamon-sugar. Arrange evenly in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar.
- Combine butter and brown sugar; pour over the top. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting bread onto a serving platter. Yield: 1 loaf.
Reviews for Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Sort By :
"Delicious, can't wait to make with my grandchildren next time they are here!"
"Delicious! I like to microwave a container of cream cheese frosting to drizzle over the rolls when they come out of the oven."
"I was searching for a monkey bread recipe that didn't use a packaged pudding mix and I found this. The cinnamon and sugar mixture along with the butter and brown sugar give it a great flavor. I used a homemade buttermilk bread recipe instead of the refrigerated buttermilk biscuits."
"Delicious and simple!"
"This recipe was so easy! What made it even better is the melted butter and brown sugar that you pour over the whole bread before baking. I have made other Monkey Bread recipes, but this was the best! My family agrees!!"