Cinnamon Monkey Bread Recipe
- 4 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces; shape into balls. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Roll each ball in cinnamon-sugar. Arrange evenly in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar.
- Combine butter and brown sugar; pour over the top. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting bread onto a serving platter. Yield: 1 loaf.
Reviews for Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Sort By :
I was searching for a monkey bread recipe that didn't use a packaged pudding mix and I found this. The cinnamon and sugar mixture along with the butter and brown sugar give it a great flavor. I used a homemade buttermilk bread recipe instead of the refrigerated buttermilk biscuits.
Delicious and simple!
This recipe was so easy! What made it even better is the melted butter and brown sugar that you pour over the whole bread before baking. I have made other Monkey Bread recipes, but this was the best! My family agrees!!
Taste AMAZING and is soooo EASY to make!
This is a wonderful recipe. My husband and son like the cinnamon roll-type texture. I have also made this recipe without the addition of brown sugar & butter glaze - and it is wonderful that way as well. Makes the bread taste less like cinnamon rolls and more like cinnamon-sugar doughnuts! Yum. I will definitely be making this recipe again :)
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Breakfast Coffee Cake >
- Bundt Coffee Cake >
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake >
- Coffee Cakes >
- Coffee Cake Bread Recipes >
- Coffee Cake Recipes >
- Coffee Cakes >