Cinnamon-Apple Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, divided
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium tart apples, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Remove chops; keep warm. Add apples, pecans, brown sugar mixture and remaining butter to pan; cook and stir until apples are tender. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cinnamon-Apple Pork Chops
Sort By :
tried this one last night. I didn't have boneless pork loin chops on hand, so I substituted it with pork chops and cut down the cooking time to 3 minutes on each side. Used a blend of golden delicious and sansa apples. This was indeed a quick fix meal. My hubs enjoyed it very much.
Love this recipe. This is one of my top fall favorites.
Delcious, easy, quick, wonderful!
Quick and yummy! The apple side tasted like apple pie! I put the warm pork chops into the apple sauce in the frying pan and turned a couple of times before serving. And I omitted the nuts.
Quick easy and absolutely delicious!!!!