With its sweet banana-almond flavor and chunky texture, this appealing frozen dessert is a crowd-pleaser. People who ask me for the recipe can't believe how easy it is to make. —Kristen Bloom, APO, AP
- 5 medium bananas, peeled and frozen
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- Place the bananas, milk, coconut, peanut butter and vanilla in a food processor; cover and process until blended.
- Transfer to a freezer container; stir in walnuts and raisins. Freeze for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Chunky Banana Cream Freeze in Patriot Family After-School Snack Contest 2011
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chunky Banana Cream Freeze
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review