- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cheese, bouillon and mustard until blended. Stir in cauliflower; transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add stuffing mix and walnuts; cook and stir until lightly toasted. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 17-20 minutes or until heated through and topping is browned. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Christmas Cauliflower Casserole(4)
Sort By :
I made this but combined the stuffing mix and caulifloer together, then topped with the chopped walnuts and the shredded chee
We enjoyed this recipe very much. Cauliflower needs added flavors. Instead of stuffing mix I crushed seasoned croutons - used " ranch" but will try other kinds. Added a nice seasoning for this dish.
I made this dish for my family Christmas gathering 2013. It was delicious! The crumbly topping was awesome! Very easy to put together and loved that it could go into the oven whenever we were ready for it.
This was easy and had everyone going for seconds. It went well with our Christmas ham.
More Recipe Collections
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Cauliflower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- New Year's Side Dish Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >