- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cheese, bouillon and mustard until blended. Stir in cauliflower; transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add stuffing mix and walnuts; cook and stir until lightly toasted. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 17-20 minutes or until heated through and topping is browned. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Christmas Cauliflower Casserole
Sort By :
"I thought was good. I think I would cook the cauliflower a little bit longer before hand as even after baking in the oven it was a little too hard for my liking. I also omitted the walnuts."
"Beautiful presentation dish and tastes wonderful."
"Dear Kalarotti: Why did you even bother giving a comment? Who cares if you don't like sour cream. You brought the rating down when you didn't even make the casserole. I've made many casseroles with sour cream and loved them. Let's hear from those who did make the casserole! Merry Christmas!!"
"I can't rate this because I don't have intentions on making it. Anytime TOH puts up a recipe that involves sour cream, unless it's a cake, I won't make it. I've tried a few other dishes that required sour cream and found that each time it curdled and left a terrible texture. Not a fan."
"If the Aldi ads bothers you install adblock plus into your browser like google chrome or firefox then poof no more adds, merry christmas !"