- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cheese, bouillon and mustard until blended. Stir in cauliflower; transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add stuffing mix and walnuts; cook and stir until lightly toasted. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 17-20 minutes or until heated through and topping is browned. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Christmas Cauliflower Casserole
Sort By :
"Great recipe, I will make it again."
"I, too, find he Aldi ads annoying - you can't get rid of them! The recipe looks good. If you want to continue attracting viewers--move Aldi ad."
"Quick putting Aldi ad in the center of the recipe or any other place on your pages and which I won't purchase items that do this cutsy cookies. So Taste Of Home your rating is now zero."
"I made this but combined the stuffing mix and caulifloer together, then topped with the chopped walnuts and the shredded cheese"
"We enjoyed this recipe very much. Cauliflower needs added flavors. Instead of stuffing mix I crushed seasoned croutons - used " ranch" but will try other kinds. Added a nice seasoning for this dish."