This creamy casserole is filled with tender cauliflower and topped with a sprinkling of crispy herb stuffing. This holiday classic appeals to both kids and adults. —Carol Rex, Ocala, Florida
- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cheese, bouillon and mustard until blended. Stir in cauliflower; transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add stuffing mix and walnuts; cook and stir until lightly toasted. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 17-20 minutes or until heated through and topping is browned. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Christmas Cauliflower Casserole in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p97
Reviews for Christmas Cauliflower Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review