- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cheese, bouillon and mustard until blended. Stir in cauliflower; transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add stuffing mix and walnuts; cook and stir until lightly toasted. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 17-20 minutes or until heated through and topping is browned. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Christmas Cauliflower Casserole
"Delicious! I took it to Christmas dinner and everyone wanted the recipe."
"Very nice. Didn’t add walnuts as parents were coming over for dinner. Enjoyed this dish. Happy to make again."
"Made it tonight to make sure it was yummy, before taking it for Christmas at my parents. It was so good.. I'm not a fan of walnuts, so I used pecans. I can't wait for Christmas day to eat it again... I ranked it 5 stars - simply because it was delicious and so easy on prep time!!"
"I have a question. When you say "stuffing mix", what exactly do you mean? Stovetop or the bagged kind?"
"Cauliflower, sour cream and cheese? It has to be good. Haven't made this yet but have to give it 5 stars for the above reason and to skew out the poor reviews which had nothing to do with the recipe. HA"