Chocolate Dessert Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each tortilla. Sprinkle 1/4 cup marshmallows and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips on half of each tortilla.
- Roll up, beginning with the topping side. Wrap each tortilla in heavy-duty foil; seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over low heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Unwrap tortillas and place on dessert plates. Serve with ice cream. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Dessert Wraps(5)
Sort By :
I make this recipe every time we go camping. Instead of spreading peanut butter on the tortillas, I unwrap Resse's peanut butter cups and smoosh them down with a fork, then add mini marshmallows and roll up the tortilla. Sometimes I even prepare them at home and take the foil-wrapped tortillas ready to throw on the grill at camp.
These were good. I made them in my George Foreman grill. No way do they turn out as neat as the pic -- very gooey -- and I found it best to eat it with my hands since a fork or spoon wouldn't cut the grilled tortilla very well. Didn't have ice cream to eat it with either, so I'm not sure how it would've gone with ice cream.
Way too much peanut butter. Stuck to the roof of our mouths. No one could finish a serving.
I can't always get Robo Bot's links to work. This sounded good so I thought I would share for others who have trouble.
From Quick CookingChocolate Dessert WrapsFast, easy, and delicious dessert on the grill!I came up with this chocolate and peanut butter treat when I needed a unique, fast dessert for a special dinner. The filled tortillas take just minutes on the grill and get a chewy consistency from marshmallows.
-- Laurie Gwaltney, Indianapolis, Indiana
You Will Need
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Vanilla ice cream
Chocolate shavings (optional)
What to Do
1. Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each tortilla.
2. Sprinkle 1/4 cup marshmallows and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips on half of each tortilla. Roll up, beginning with the topping side.
3. Wrap each tortilla in heavy-duty foil; seal tightly.
4. Grill, covered, over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
5. Unwrap tortillas and place on dessert plates. Serve with ice cream. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Desserts >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Mexican Dessert Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >