I love grilled pineapple. This recipe combines the fruit's natural sweetness with the tart and spicy flavors of lime and chili powder. It's great for dessert and even as a side dish with ham or pork chops. —Geraldine Saucier, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Featured In: 32 Light Desserts That'll Hit the Spot
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- Dash salt
- Peel pineapple, removing any eyes from fruit. Cut lengthwise into six wedges; remove core. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients until blended. Brush pineapple with half of the glaze; reserve remaining mixture for basting.
- Grill pineapple, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 2-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned, basting occasionally with reserved glaze. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chili-Lime Grilled Pineapple in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2015, p245
Reviews forChili-Lime Grilled Pineapple
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2016
"Great grilled pineapple recipe. The worst part is cutting the pineapple. Served as a side to my grilled pork chops."