Chicken Nugget Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (13-1/2 ounces) frozen chicken nuggets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (26-1/2 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Layer with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Nugget Casserole
Sort By :
I can't believe how good this actually was. I was just desperate to scrounge a quick and easy dinner from what I had on hand without going to the grocery store, and this fit the bill perfectly. I was just hoping for something not TOO disappointing, but my husband and I both really enjoyed it. No kids here...two discerning adults give it two thumbs up! So quick and easy- I will make this again for sure.
From my 18 month old to my 21 year old son.....they all had 2nd helpings. Quick easy and delicious!
This is a great recipie, perfect for kids.
I thought the chicken nuggets were a little soggy, but other than that this is very tasty. My son says this is excellent & he gives it 5 stars.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Nuggets >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >