Youngsters will need just five ingredients to help prepare this easy entree. Our kids love to eat chicken nuggets this way. It's a satisfying supper with spaghetti and a salad. —Tylene Loar, Mesa, Arizona
- 1 package (13-1/2 ounces) frozen chicken nuggets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (26-1/2 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Layer with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Nugget Casserole in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p40
Reviews for Chicken Nugget Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review