Chicken in a Haystack Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- Hot cooked rice
- Cooked peas, raisins, pineapple tidbits, shredded cheddar cheese, sliced ripe olives, chow mein noodles and/or mandarin oranges
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the soup, chicken and water. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve over rice. Top with toppings of your choice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken in a Haystack in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p40
Reviews for Chicken in a Haystack
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2008
I love these!! They are so yummy.
More Recipe Collections
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >