Little Pigs in a Hammock
Pigs in a blanket aren’t just for kids! Dijon and Camembert transform this children’s favorite into a version that’s perfect for grown-ups. —Crystal Schlueter, Northglenn, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 round (8 ounces) Camembert cheese
- 18 miniature smoked sausages
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unfold puff pastry. Cut each pastry into 9 squares. Cut each square into 2 triangles. In a small bowl, mix jam and mustard; spread over triangles. Cut cheese in half crosswise; cut each half into 9 wedges.
- Top each triangle with a cheese piece and a sausage. Fold pastry over sausage and cheese; press to seal. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk egg with water. Brush over pastries. Bake until golden brown, 15-17 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 211 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 312mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Oui Little Pigs in A Hammock in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2016