- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (12 ounces) fully cooked spicy chicken sausage links, cut into 1-in. slices
- 1/4 cup pepper jelly
- Stone-ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°. Coat 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 2 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Cut dough lengthwise into 3/4-in. strips. Wrap a strip of dough around a sausage slice, gently stretching dough as you roll. Place cut side up in a muffin cup; repeat with remaining dough and sausage. Spoon pepper jelly over each slice.
- Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before removing to a serving plate. Serve warm with mustard.
1 appetizer: 65 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.