These candies are great for parties and snacks—they're always a hit when I serve them.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 2 cans (1-1/2 ounces each) potato sticks
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips and peanut butter in the microwave or in a double boiler. Stir in pecans, if desired, and potato sticks. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Refrigerate until firm.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 132 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate Haystacks in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.