Chicken Diane Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil and butter over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 170°.
- In the same skillet, whisk the lemon juice, parsley and mustard until blended. Whisk in broth and green onions; heat through. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Diane(5)
Sort By :
My husband really like this. I served it over orzo pasta and doubled the sauce so it could cover the chicken and the pasta. It was very good. Restaurant quality!
I made this last night for supper and the whole family loved it. I followed the recipe exactly and will definitely make it again!
My teenager (who is so picky it hurts) loves this. Very easy to prepare. The tangy sauce really complements the chicken very well.
This was outstanding and so easy. I pared it with some parmesan noodles and broccoli and everyone loved it.
This was wonderful!! It's recipes like this that make me come to this website. I will make this again and again. Thank you, Elissa.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >