Pork Tenderloin Diane
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cut tenderloin into eight pieces; place each piece between two pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper and flatten to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook pork for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- To the pan juices, add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; heat through, stirring occasionally. Pour over the pork and sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 214 calories, 14g fat (0 saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 491mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 meat.
Nov 17, 2016
Made it last night - it was wonderful!
Jun 4, 2016
Loved it. Super easy to make and delicious. Good advice from previous reviewers to double the sauce.
Sep 27, 2015
Quick, easy and flavorful. Great recipe, especially if you are in a time crunch!
Oct 30, 2013
This was a breeze to put together and took very little time. Excellent especially the sauce. Doubled the recipe - still not enough will triple it the next time. But then we are gravy freaks.
Sep 28, 2013
Yum, absolutely quick and simple. I can see why some of the other people would double the sauce to serve over a side. It looks beautiful on the serving plate, and would look fantastic with some broccoli next to it, if I were sharing with other people, since its just me its alone on the serving plate. I would definitely make this again, and can't wait to see how it is cold tomorrow in a sandwich for lunch.
Jul 30, 2013
I made this several weeks ago and my husband and I enjoyed it, but I don't know if I would make it again. If I do, I'll definitely cut back on the lemon pepper and juice. We love both of these ingredients, but they took away from the pork taste too much. I'm trying the marinated pork medallions tonight.
Apr 30, 2013
Delicious. My family loved it! I would recommend doubling the butter and sauce ingredients. The sauce is wonderful drizzled over rice! A simple, tasty meal, elegant enough for company! You can't go wrong here.
Jan 15, 2013
Very tasty as well as simple and fast. Nice to make when you want to do something a little different with your tenderloin steaks.
Jan 4, 2013
The tenderloin & lemon pepper tasted good but the sauce was interesting to say the least! I would not make this sauce again. Thanks.
Aug 18, 2012
Excellent flavor but I would double the sauce next time.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.