Chicken Croissant Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash salt
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup diced apple
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mandarin oranges
- 4 croissants, split
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, ginger, mustard and salt. Stir in chicken, apple, sunflower kernels and green onions. Gently fold in mandarin oranges. Serve on croissants with lettuce if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Croissant Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious August/September 2013, p27
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Croissant Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2013
"It was great. I made extra Chicken Fingers the night before and used them in this recipe.Also I use an onion roll."