- 36 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup buttermilk ranch salad dressing
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium chili seasoning mix
- 1-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Sour cream and sliced green onions, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Press wonton wrappers into greased miniature muffin cups. Bake 4-6 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix salad dressing and seasoning mix; add chicken and toss to coat. Spoon 1 tablespoon filling into each wonton cup. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until heated through and wrappers are golden brown. Serve warm. If desired, top with sour cream and green onions before serving. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Chicken Chili Wonton Bites in Taste of Home September/October 2014, p75
Reviews for Chicken Chili Wonton Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review