- 36 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup buttermilk ranch salad dressing
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium chili seasoning mix
- 1-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Sour cream and sliced green onions, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Press wonton wrappers into greased miniature muffin cups. Bake 4-6 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix salad dressing and seasoning mix; add chicken and toss to coat. Spoon 1 tablespoon filling into each wonton cup. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until heated through and wrappers are golden brown. Serve warm. If desired, top with sour cream and green onions before serving. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Chicken Chili Wonton Bites
Sort By :
"I've used this recipe a few times for quick appetizer for kids/teens. I did not have chili seasoning so I used taco seasoning. Well received!"
"This were good and tasty. Mixture was simple. I only was able to fill about 24 of the 36 wontons. I think I could have used more chicken, possibly 1/2 to 1 cup more, leaving the sauce mixture the same."