- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- 1/4 cup torn romaine
- 4 teaspoons fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the onion, 1 tablespoon cheese, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble chicken over mixture and mix well. Shape into two patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Serve on buns with romaine and salad dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Chicken Caesar Burgers
"These are delicious. I tripped the recipe to make enough for my family. I put the burger under the broiler and we topped them with the suggested toppings plus tomatoe. We served the burgers with fruit salad. It was a very yummy and easy week night meal."
"I love, Love, LOVE this recipe! I've made it several times and each time I just want to make the same thing for dinner a week later. The best part is these are fairly quick, just chop onions and garlic and throw the rest together. I cook these on a griddle, I don't have a grill, and they turn out FANTASTIC! They're also a burger that goes really well without a bun for my gluten-sensitivity. The only change I sometimes make this recipe is using garlic powder instead of minced when I am running short on time. Thank you so much for this recipe."
"DELISH!!! i used ground turkey and cooked patties on BBQ in a cast iron skillet. very moist. loved the parmesan flavor."
"I have made this several times and double this recipe when I make it because it is so delicious and great as leftovers. It is good on hamburger buns or cut up in a salad."
"VERY tasty. Made it exactly the way the recipe was written. Great, healthy meal. Made some seasoned, baked yukon gold wedge fires to go with them."
"This is one of my favorite recipes! it is tasty and Juicy and NOT at alll dry. Many people who try to eat health hate the bland taste of ground turky so they give up and eat junk food. But with this recipe, it is flavorful and DELITIOUS!!!!!! You will NEVER guesss that its healthy!!!"