My children like these so much that they ask for them every day for lunch during the summer. Whenever I have leftover chicken or turkey breast, this is a delicious way to use it up. —Patricia Nieh, Portola Valley, California
Recommended: Our Best Bacon Recipes
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 4 pieces ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, crumbled
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, 1/2 cup salsa and bacon; spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Just before serving, unwrap and cut tortillas into 1-in. slices. Serve with remaining salsa. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Chicken & Bacon Roll-Ups in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2017, p113
Reviews for Chicken & Bacon Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review